Thursday, April 28, 2016

Roseanne Barr resorts to name calling and blocking when given facts

Today the vile Jewish Supremacist celebrity, Roseanne Barr, resorted to referring to me as a "white ass nazi toad" (no evidence, just meaningless buzz words which no longer work, much like today calling someone an anti-semite) and told me to "stfu" (oohhh, the little potty mouth) - she really offended

This was for simply pointing out, with predominantly Jewish sources, that Jews played a major role in the Black Slave Trade.

This she did not like, not one little bit, and proceeded to block me rather than engage in polite, civil, rational, educated, and unbiased debate.

To put this in context
, I was replying to a tweet by the fabulous ex-Jewish super villain, Gilad Atzmon, where he tweeted a part of his hilarious book, A to Zion: The Definitive Israeli Lexicon (and yes, I highly recommend it)




This really triggered the has been orca fat (video) celebrity. But rather than run for a safe space, she responded:


She really does have a potty mouth doesn't she. But Gilad won't back down from pointing out the reality of the situation. And this is where I back him up:



She again didn't like that so I pointed out that the primary sources were Jewish. And that, dear reader, is where she went #Trigglypuff on me.


And yes, you guessed it, as with Roseanne Barr's loxism and antarianism kicking in earlier, she then decided to block me. Boo hoo.


Make from this what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you must.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...